Arriving in stores 15th September. Taking preorders now.
A beautiful gored-style summer skirt, characterised by its flowing design, perfect for hot summer days, providing both style and comfort.
- Elasticated waistband at back, easy 'pull up and go' skirt
- Front gored waistline with lots of swing in the skirt, creating the WOW factor!
- Pockets, YAY!
- Looks fabulous with the Over the Moon Tee, Let the Sunshine Tee or Bettie Singlet
- Models are 5'7, 174 cm, wearing a size XS and S
- This is the shorter version, the longer skirt is the Dance with Me Skirt
- Helen and Lucy work with artists to perfect beautiful fabric prints, in our beloved colours, bringing you individually and joy
Fabric: 100% Organic Bamboo
Wash instructions: Cold gentle machine wash inside out. Cold Rinse. Drip Dry in shade. Cool iron.
Why Organic Bamboo? It's super soft like silk, breathable, hyper allogenic and has antibacterial properties which are retained after washing multiple times. Bamboo is sustainable as it is the fastest growing plant in the world. It is naturally organic and eco-friendly, as it requires no pesticides or fertilisers and needs little water to grow. This fabric has been digitally printed which is a far more sustainable option since it uses less energy, produces less waste, and has a smaller carbon footprint overall.
Enjoy this fabulous summery skirt, it' oozes fun and chic! Made with Love from us to you!
Bettie Monroe - Go to Gorgeousness. Proudly NZ made