Neon Leopard Shell Coat
The Neon Leopard is bright, bold and beautiful - just like you. Stand out in the rain in this striking statement piece that is made using recycled plastics, adding conscious fashion to your wardrobe! Weighing in at approx. 500g, this jacket is great for travelling and for those unexpected showers too.
- Waterproof to 10 000mm (high), seam sealed (no water can reach you through the seams) and treated with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) means you won't get wet in a downpour with water beading off you like a duck's back. This is our highest rated waterproof level.
- Breathable to let water vapour escape
Printed layer of fabric is made from recycled plastic - this is feel good fashion all the way. Scribbler is so proud to finally be able to offer this to you.
- Fully lined in a soft pink mesh which feels great against your skin.
- Reflective elements on side pockets, chest and back so that cars and others can see you in low light.
- Two-way front zipper (YKK - cos they're the best)
- New hood shape with 3-way adjustable hood, the new hood shape was based on research from our Scribbler fans - better peripheral vision, back of head adjustability and peak adjustability
- Zippered side pockets to keep your valuables dry and safe
- New internal pocket - for those extra special valuables
- Storm flap over the front zip to keep things water tight for you
- Hidden elasticated cuffs to keep water from running down your arm
- Palm cut out cuff for ease of use
- Longer back scoop to protect you even more when moving about
- Chin guard to protect your chin from the gorgeous yellow zip