Scribbler Fleece Coat
Meet the Luna Blue - a midnight navy base covered with mustard moon moths and blush pink orchids. Designed for the free spirited!
Our signature flattering cut that looks just as good on day time travel/nature walks as on city evenings out exploring new places . Highly waterproof outer fabric and beautifully fleecy!
All the deets:
- Waterproof now to 10000mm (high) and treated with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) means you won't get wet in a shower with water beading off you like a duck's back. Please note this jacket is not seam sealed due to the pile of the fleece.
- Microfleece bonded to outerfabric - to keep you nice and warm on those chilly days!
- Breathable to let water vapour escape while you're out taking on nature trails or doing mild exercise around the neighbourhood.
- Reflective elements on side pockets, chest and back so that cars and others can see you in low light.
- Two-way front zipper (YKK - cos they're the best) - so you can ride your bike/horse or sit in your car/a bus comfortably
- 3-way adjustable hood - because nobody wants water in their eyes when they're trying to see in front of them in a rain shower. Our hood shape was based on research from our Scribbler fans - better peripheral vision, back of head adjustability and peak adjustability - so you can fully customise the way you wear it based on your activity.
- Hand-warmer, zippered side pockets to keep your icy fingers toasty warm, and... pockets! Who doesn't love pockets?! We have also included zip pullers to help you find the zips especially when you're wearing gloves
- Internal pocket - for those extra special valuables you want to keep close to your heart (quite literally!)
- Storm flap over the front zip to keep things water tight for you
- Hidden cotton-rib cuffs to keep the cold winter winds from flying up your sleeves (I hate that!)
- Palm cut out cuff for ease of movement and convenience when riding
- Longer scooped back to protect you even more when moving about
- Chin guard to protect your chin from the gorgeous yellow zip.
It is a fabulous jacket. This is my second one I have brought
Absolutely divine. Warm, dry and high class quality.
I feel a million dollars when wearing this coat.