Pina Colada Wrap
The Pina Colada Wrap is dedicated to long summer days, dipping your toes in the ocean or dressing for an evening out. Pair with the Margo Wedges, Jolene or Gillian Sandles . Effortless, cool and comfy this dress ticks all the boxes! Waterfall and Ambrosia sold out, limited sizes left in the other colours.
- Soft natural fabric, pre-washed to take out the shrinkage
- Adjustable, so great for pregnant or breastfeeding women too
- V neckline with cross over wrap detail
- Gather details at collarbone and top back
- Flutter sleeves to cover your shoulders
- Suits all body shapes, it can be fitted at the waist, or tied more loosely
- Flows nicely over the hips and thighs so it’s not clingy
- Gathered on hem frill
- Dress sits below the knee. Model is 5'5 or 167 cm
- These prints are exclusive and designed by Lucy and Helen, aka Bettie Monroe
Fabric Content: 100% Organic Bamboo
Wash instructions: Cold machine in delicate cycle or hand wash inside out. Cold Rinse. Drip Dry in shade. Warm Iron.
Why Organic Bamboo? It's super soft like silk, breathable, hyper allogenic and has antibacterial properties which are retained after washing multiple times. Bamboo is sustainable as it is the fastest growing plant in the world. It is naturally organic and eco-friendly, as it requires no pesticides or fertilisers and needs little water to grow. This fabric has been digitally printed which is a far more sustainable option since it uses less energy, produces less waste, and has a smaller carbon footprint overall.
Enjoy this gorgeous wrap dress, made with love from us to you x
Bettie Monroe, Proudly New Zealand Made - Go to Gorgeousness
This dress is beautiful, I need to order it in more colours before it sells out! Doesn’t need a slip underneath it, falls beautifully. Slightly larger than some of the other dresses, but for me was perfect as I’m between sizes otherwise.
Wow this dress is the best ever. No slip required the fabric is natural and so cool and silky to wear. Covers all the lumps and bumps I will have to get another colourway as I'm sure to wear this one out!