Hot Tropics Dress
A stunning, elegant, and lengthy summer dress with a graceful silhouette that exudes beauty and comfort for warm-weather occasions.
- Soft light-weight non see-through fabric
- Flowing non fitted, with waist tie for graceful shaping
- Soft V neckline front and scoop neckline back
- On-trend pretty flutter on the sleeves, covering shoulders and adding femininity
- 2 tiers in the skirt for a soft flowing look. Bottom tier is diagonal
- Self tie for graceful shaping
- Pair with the Margo Heel or Cabarita Sneaker
- Models are 5'7 or 175cm wearing a size XS and S
- Helen and Lucy work with artists to perfect beautiful fabric prints, in our beloved colours, bringing you individually and joy
Fabric Content: 100% Organic Bamboo
Wash instructions: Gentle hand wash or gentle machine wash inside out. Cold rinse. Do not tumble dry, hang to dry.
Why Organic Bamboo? It's super soft like silk, breathable, hyper allogenic and has antibacterial properties which are retained after washing multiple times. Bamboo is sustainable as it is the fastest growing plant in the world. It is naturally organic and eco-friendly, as it requires no pesticides or fertilisers and needs little water to grow. This fabric has been digitally printed which is a far more sustainable option since it uses less energy, produces less waste, and has a smaller carbon footprint overall.
- Measurement on size S, length from shoulder seem to bottom hem 128cm. Sleeve length 5.5 cm.
- Model is 5'8 or 172cm
Enjoy this fun everyday summer dress, made with love from us to you
Proudly NZ made - Bettie Monroe - Go-to Gorgeousness x