- Self elasticated waistband at back for extra comfort, and flat across front
- Sits below knee Length, Renee is 5'7
- Faux buttons down front and side pockets
- These prints are exclusive and designed by Lucy and Helen, aka Bettie Monroe
- Pleats at front, skirt flows from here with plenty of swing
- Photographed with the Cloud Mine Blouse, Forever Tee, Summer Cardi, and Rich Pink Juniper Tee.
Fabric Content: 100% Organic Bamboo
Wash instructions: cold hand wash or gentle machine wash, cold rinse, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, warm iron, dry cleanable
Why Organic Bamboo? It's super soft like silk, breathable, hyper allogenic and has antibacterial properties which are retained after washing multiple times. Bamboo is sustainable as it is the fastest growing plant in the world. It is naturally organic and eco-friendly, as it requires no pesticides or fertilisers and needs little water to grow. This fabric has been digitally printed which is a far more sustainable option since it uses less energy, produces less waste, and has a smaller carbon footprint overall.
Enjoy this everyday skirt, made with love from us to you x
Bettie Monroe, Proudly New Zealand Made - Go to Gorgeousness
Its aptly names. Enchanting 100%. A lovely length, pretty colours, and the fabric! Feels silky but its hard wearing bamboo. I'm pressed.