Selva Waterproof Shell Raincoat
Selva - a dense, tropical, rainforest; 'jungle' in Spanish.
This is precisely the rain jacket you would want in a 'selva'. A charcoal base with a bright, wild, abstract, colourful design, this raincoat is perfect for the 'urban jungle' or the real 'jungle' - you choose! Being lightweight, highly waterproof, windproof and breathable make it ideal for warmer temperatures or when you don’t know what the weather is going to do when out and about. It is easy to store and pack with you on any adventure.
- Fit allows for layering
- Fully seam sealed - keeps water from seeping through the seams
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish to encourage water beading on the surface of the fabric
- 10 000mm highly water proof fabric - keeps water droplets out
- 5 000 mvp breathable fabric - allows water vapour out
- Windproof fabric - to keep you warm regardless of the wind
- Light weight fabric - for easy storage/packing - 400g approximate weight
- High visibility reflective elements on the back and on front pockets
- NEW reflective Scribbler logo on chest
- Longer length scoop at the back - to extend your protection from the weather
- Reinforced peak on the hood - to keep the rain out of your eyes and off your make up/glasses
- Adjustable hood - so it doesn't blow off your head in strong winds
- Chin guard - to protect your chin from the zip
- Storm flap - to keep water from getting past the zip
- Flattering shape - to make you look good!
- YKK zip pockets - to keep your valuables safe and dry
- Two-way YKK front zip for riding/sitting in comfort
- Hidden elasticated cuffs - to keep water from running down your sleeves