Forest Fantail Scribbler Fleece Coat
Deep plum with mustard, cream, olive and blush pink highlights. Four-way stretch in the waterproof fabric means this jacket hugs your body in all the right places and is supremely comfy on.
We know this is your favourite coat - and now with this gorgeous deep plum base and forest fantail design - it's an awesome addition to your wardrobe.
- Waterproof to 3000mm (medium) and treated with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) means you won't get wet in a shower with water beading off you like a duck's back.
- Breathable to 3000 mvp (medium) to let water vapour escape while you're out taking on nature trails or doing mild exercise around the neighbourhood.
- Reflective elements on side pockets, chest and back so that cars and others can see you in low light.
- Two-way front zipper (YKK - cos they're the best) - so you can ride your bike/horse or sit in your car/a bus comfortably
- Hood with reinforced peak and adjustable hood - because nobody wants water in their eyes when they're trying to see in front of them in a rain shower
- Hand-warmer, zippered side and chest pockets to keep your icy fingers toasty warm, and pockets! Who doesn't love pockets?! We have also included zip pullers to help you find the zips especially when you're wearing gloves
- Storm flap over the front zip to keep things water tight for you
- Hidden cotton-rib cuffs to keep the cold winter winds from flying up your sleeves (I hate that!)
- Longer scooped back to protect you even more when moving about
- Chin guard to protect your chin from the gorgeous yellow zip